Our pricing system is for the total number of enrolments. Whether you enrol ten users into one course, or five users into both courses, these both count as ten enrolments.
For Example: 20 Enrolments would cost 20 x $79 = $1,580
Our pricing structure rewards volume purchases by lowering the cost per enrolment when you buy more throughout the year.
Here’s how it works:
- If you initially purchase 10 enrolments, you would be charged at the $89 rate, so the total would be 10 x $89 = $890.
- If later in the year you purchase an additional 10 enrolments, your total volume of purchases for the year would now be 20. This qualifies you for the $79 rate.
- We would then calculate the cost for all 20 enrolments at this lower rate, which would be 20 x $79 = $1,580.
- Since you’ve already paid $890 for the initial 10 enrolments, you only need to pay the balance of the new total cost, minus the previous payment. That is $1,580 – $890 = $690.
- Therefore, for the additional 10 enrolments, you will only need to pay $690, enjoying the benefit of the lower price rate.
- This means that the more you buy throughout the year, the less each enrolment costs you.
- Importantly, this works on a calendar year basis. This means that at the start of each new year (1st January), the count resets and everyone will start again at the first tier.
If you would like to find out more about enrolment options for your organisation, please contact Mauriora on the Help Desk page of our website.